A typical American adult works 47 stressful hours per week and as technology continues to improve, the need for physical exertion on the job continues to decrease. Longer work weeks, fast-paced lifestyles, family commitments, as well as other reasons pose a significant challenge to maintaining individual health. These challenges have resulted in drastic increase of chronic diseases such as diabetes, asthma, cardiovascular disease, heart disease and obesity.
Seven of ten deaths and the vast majority of serious illness, disability, and health care cost are caused by chronic diseases. Many of these diseases can be prevented or eradicated through regular checkups and preventative health screenings/monitoring thus allowing for early identification and treatment.
Live Well Trumbull helps break down the barriers that prevent people from getting healthy. We provide the technology that allow individuals to monitor and track their health, education necessary to make lasting lifestyle changes and the tools to engage and keep people motivated.
Reasons to participate
Reasons to participate may include, but are not limited to:
- Turnkey employee wellness program or supplement to an existing program
- No employer is too small/large to participate
- Wellness program features:
- Monitoring: health screenings, health risk assessments, corporate challenges
- Tracking: secure, HIPAA compliant wellness website w/incentive tracking
- Education: live & on-demand educational programming, newsletter, handouts
- Support: communication/engagement plan
- A healthy, happy workforce is good for business and for Trumbull County
Live Well Trumbull Wellness Hub Features
- Health notification system
- Health dashboard: biometric tracking, assessments, surveys
- Emergency preparedness guide
- Health & wellness education: blog, video gallery, wellness library
- Comprehensive event calendar and booking system
- Wellness challenge engine
- Learning management system
- Community resource directory
You Are Invited…
Join us to learn how Live Well Trumbull can help you save money by keeping your healthy employees healthy and by helping the unhealthy ones become healthy. Meetings our the 4th Monday of each month at 3:00 P.M.
Join by computer/tablet/smartphone: https://zoom.us/j/3118484571 or Join by phone: 1-312-626-6799 | Event ID: 311 848 4571